- Package contents
CR-Test-4E. Test bench for Common-Rail pumps and injectors
The test bench allows checking the following equipment of the COMMON RAIL system: BOSCH, DENSO, DELPHI nozzles, (SIEMENS optional), BOSCH, DENSO, DELPHI, SIEMENS pumps (CP1, CP2, CP3, HP2, HP3, DFP1, DFP3, DFP6, HP3, HP4), regulators and pressure sensors. The operating pressure of the test is up to 1800 bar. At the request of the customer,there is possibility to increase the working pressure to 2200 bar. Test bench is equipped with an electronic measuring system. Test bench includes a software with built-in test plans.
Test bench CR-Test-4E is produced in the basic version for testing injectors and Common-Rail pumps with an electronic measuring unit.
- Simultaneous testing of 4 single-type injectors
- Electronic digital system for measuring cyclic feed rates of injectors and productivity of high-pressure pumps
- Pulsing frequency of the injectors opening( (60 – 1500 rpm);
- Pulsing duration of the injectors opening (100 – 3000 μs);
- Temperature control and temperature stabilization of the calibration fluid in the range 0-100 ± 1 deg.C
- Control of the operating pressure of the calibration fluid when the pressure is applied to the accumulator (Rail) in the range: 0 – 1800 bar
- Electronic pressure measurement in the fuel pressure accumulator in the range: 0 – 1800 bar
- Calibration fluid temperature control on each injector
- Protective screen made of polycarbonate (h = 10 mm)
- Dimensions: 1500x1900x1000 mm