- Package contents
- TECHNICAL DATA
DL-GR7300. Grinding machine for the needles of nozzles with speed indicators
Grinding machine for the needles of nozzles with speed indicators
The rotation speed of the spindle and the machined body is displayed .
Rotation speed of the spindle and the machined body is adjusted by rotary knobs located on the control panel.
The brightness adjust using the rotary knob located at the top of the control panel.
On the control panel there is a switch for the general power supply of the machine and three power switches for each electric motor of the corresponding drive and the lower illumination.
On the backside of the machine, there is a connector for the power cable 220V, two 220V sockets and a 12V socket for connecting a monitor.
On the front side of the machine housing is a 12 volt connector for connecting the power cable of the motor to drive the bodies of rotation.
- Grinding machine
- Drive pulley with an inner diameter of 3 mm
- Drive pulley with an inner diameter of 4 mm
- Drive pulley with an inner diameter of 7 mm
- Grinding wheel repair pen
- Power supply cable 220 Volt
- НКУ DL-GR7300
Additional equipment to DL-GR7500
- DL-UNI20200 Abrasive stone (wheel), grid 400
- DL-UNI20201 Abrasive stone (wheel), grid 200
- DL-UNI20202 Abrasive stone (wheel), grid 100
- DL-GR1050 Stone(wheel) holder
- DL-GR1060 Shaft for balancing stone (wheel)
- DL-GR1070 Balancing device
- DL-GR1080 Angle Measuring Kit
The maximum spindle rotation speed is 7300 rpm
The maximum speed of the sharpened body is 1200 rpm
Main motor power supply voltage is 36 V.
Power supply voltage of the electric motor drive – 12 V.
Grinding wheel – fine-grained electrocorundum